Here, among the shady oak trees and bright pink hibiscus blossoms, you’ll find a community full of warmth and bayside charm, bustling with activity, with no shortage of smiles from seniors and staff alike.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield at Cockeysville.
What makes a community great? It’s more than just knowing you’re surrounded by people ready to bear you up through life’s challenges — though that’s part of it, too. It’s a culture that arises organically from people of all stripes pursuing their passions. It’s a love and excitement you can sense as soon as you walk through the door. It’s what you and your loved one will find at Greenfield.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a tight-knit community.
Between the Loch Raven Reservoir and Oregon Ridge Park, Greenfield Senior Living at Cockeysville is a paradise for anyone who loves spending time in the beauty of nature, whether reveling in a long walk or taking in a story under a shady tree.
- Tea & ChatResidents enjoy Tea Socials with friends and staff!
- Painting & CocktailsCreative painting classes are the perfect way for resident's to express their creativity.
- Pumpkin PaintingAnnual pumpkin painting with our residents!
- Book ClubResidents participate in a weekly book club!
- YogaGive your muscles a good stretch with weekly yoga!