Soak in the pastoral charm of Schwenksville, PA, just a stone’s throw from the picturesque Perkiomen Creek, while enjoying the best life has to offer in the comfort of our beautiful community.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield of Perkiomen Valley.
From your first visit, it’s clear that there’s something different, something special about Greenfield of Perkiomen Valley. You feel it walking through our spacious hallways, smiles on every person you pass. It begins with our passionate Care Leaders, who ensure your loved one receives the personalized care and comfort they need, while maintaining the independence and activity they crave.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a tight-knit community.
Just a five-minute walk from Main Street and the Perkiomen Trail, Greenfield is the perfect place for shopaholics and nature lovers to call home. Music aficionados may recognize Schwenksville as the home of the Philadelphia Folk Festival, and will revel in our community’s devotion to song and dance.
- Caregiver SupportJoin us the second Tuesday of every month for a Caregiver Support Group at 6:30pm.
- Halloween PartyTrick-or-treaters filled our home this year for halloween!
- Family Fun NightsJoin us for family fun nights! Great food, entertainment and fellowship.
- Phillies Pep RallyJoin us in the Bistro to cheer on the Phillies!
- Yoga ClassResidents enjoy yoga classes each Monday!