From independent living to personal care and memory care, our dedicated, hand-picked staff ensures everyone in our community enjoys a vibrant, fulfilling lifestyle according to their individual needs and wants. We apply the best research has to offer with the loving hand of a community that truly cares, combining innovative healthcare and best practices with holistic modalities, like soothing yoga and aromatherapy.
Come enjoy the versatility and freedom of Independent Living. In spacious, beautifully furnished private apartments, residents can maintain the lifestyle they’re used to, the lifestyle they love — with customized care from our dedicated staff when they need it.
Our Personal Care option is the ideal solution for seniors who need assistance with daily activities. Residents can reside in their own suites, enjoying their privacy and independence, while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and caring staff.
Our Reflections Program, based on the latest and most reliable research, provides an innovative approach to personalized care for seniors. We provide a safe and stimulating environment, while honoring the dignity and individuality of each resident.
Short-term stays are a perfect option for loved ones needing additional care or support for rehab therapy, after a hospitalization, or for brief periods of caregiver relief.
We partner with the area’s finest providers to provide the highest quality of life, comfort, and care for seniors who spend their final chapters in our communities.
Services & Amenities
Renovated with the creature comforts and accessibility options your loved one needs and deserves, Greenfield of Perkiomen Valley — with its three beautiful courtyards and ample natural lighting — began as a schoolhouse in the 1920s, before transforming into the senior community we know and love in the 1990s.
Today, Greenfield melds historic charm with modern amenities, the highest standards of safety, and expert service from our Care Leaders and healthcare partners. From a hair salon on-site to our gorgeous library, experience the best senior life has to offer at Greenfield.
- Classically decorated and home-like common areas
- Elegant and comfortable dining
- Private and semi-private suite options
- Full bathrooms with handrails and other safety features
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- All utilities included (except TV and phone)
- Emergency call response systems in personal care suites
- Monitored fire and safety systems
- Library and bistro with WiFi
- Full-service hair salon and barber shop
- Complimentary transportation for Life Enrichment activities
- Reduced pricing for family and guest meals
- Residential parking areas available
- Pet-friendly: all cats and dogs must be pre-approved by our Executive Director, be house trained, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health
- Three delicious daily meals served restaurant-style
- Participation in Life Enrichment Program
- Trained caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Continuing care level programs
- Personal support plans
- Family involvement and participation in support plans
- Regular health and wellness checks
- Laundry and housekeeping service provided weekly
- Maintenance service for suites
Other Services Available
- On-site visits by podiatrist and geriatric internist
- On-site visits by geriatric mental health professionals
- On-site rehabilitation therapy specialists
- X-ray services and mobile lab
- Affiliated pharmacy services
- Medication management
- Incontinence management
- Transportation for local physician visits
Financing Your Stay
At Greenfield of Perkiomen Valley, we’re committed to providing the highest quality of care without creating undue financial hardship for our residents or their loved ones, with pricing starting at $1385 per month. This includes maintenance, laundry and housekeeping services, three delicious, nutritionist-approved meals per day, and other standard services.
We have experts on staff to help walk you through your financing options, which include (but are not limited to):
- Veteran benefits
- Tax deductions
- Long-term care insurance
Contact Us to learn more about financing your stay at Greenfield.
Financial Resources for Residents and Families
- What will be the total cost of your stay? Use our financial calculator to start thinking about budget.
- Does a stay at Greenfield make financial sense? The answer may surprise you once you consider included services, like housekeeping and meals. Compare the cost of living at Greenfield vs. staying at home.
Activities and Events
Whether your loved one finds joy in a day out on the town, learning a new skill or hobby, or simply in quiet reading by the fire, there’s something for them at Greenfield. From our beloved annual events, from picnics with Elvis to Breakfast with Santa, to our group exercise and music classes, there are countless opportunities to fill the day with excitement and social bonding.
- Health and wellness learning
- Diverse social activities
- Daily exercise programs
- Group community excursions
- Intergenerational activities
- Lifelong learning activities
- Community volunteer activities
- Multi-faith spiritual worship
- Computer and technology classes
- Musical and artistic activities