Here in the picturesque Shenandoah Valley, you’ll find a community of seniors laughing, sharing stories, making new friends, and learning new skills — all with the support of caregivers who love what they do, and the people they serve. Top it all off with natural beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and you get the perfect place to call home.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield of Strasburg.
What does it mean to transform senior living? You’ll find the answer instantly at Greenfield of Strasburg. You see it in the hustle and bustle of seniors living active, fulfilling lives. Moving from fitness classes to cooking classes, swapping life stories over board games, getting ready to go out on the town. There’s excitement in these halls — all wrapped up in a genuine feeling that whether staff or resident, Greenfield is home.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a close community.
Strasburg might be known as the “Antique Capital of Virginia,” but Greenfield is an exception — our residents have hearts and lifestyles teeming with youth and vigor! Whether they’re going out shopping, catching a baseball game, or taking in the beauty of nature on one of our many local hiking trails, our seniors love experiencing all Strasburg has to offer.
- Christmas DinnerJoin us for our annual Family Christmas Dinner on December 8th!
- Best of the BestNorthern Virginia Daily readers voted Greenfield Senior Living Best in Shenandoah Valley!
- Magic ShowLocal magician Kevin Owens brought the magic to Greenfield of Strasburg!
- Strasburg ExpressResidents love to cheer on the Strasburg Express baseball team!
- Air and Space MuseumGreenfield takes a trip to the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum!