At Greenfield, we know that providing quality care involves both the mind and the heart. Our dedicated, hand-picked staff will ensure everyone in our community enjoys a fulfilling lifestyle according to their individual needs and wants — in an environment that combines the amenities and comforts of home with the safety, security, and accessibility your loved one needs.
At Reflections, our specially trained team addresses the unique needs of those living with memory related problems, providing a safe and secure environment with stimulating activities that bring joy, dignity, and independence to each day. Seniors can enjoy personalized programming designed to engage the mind, body, and spirit, while experiencing freedom of movement in a safe, exit-controlled context — providing added peace of mind for you and your loved one.
Our Short Term Stay Program is designed for those who need short term care without a long term financial commitment, and is ideal for those who need gentle assistance after surgery, during an illness, or as added support for home caregivers. Experience well deserved rest and relief knowing your loved is in a safe environment, surrounded by our caring Greenfield family.
We partner with the area’s finest providers to provide the highest quality of life, comfort, and care for seniors who spend their final chapters in our communities.
Services and Amenities
We believe that the perfect environment for memory care and senior living goes much further than comfort and security. It’s also creating beautiful surroundings, ample opportunities to experience nature, and a place where you always feel like you’re surrounded by friends.
At Greenfield Reflections of Woodstock, we’re blending the historic charm of Woodstock with modern amenities, the highest standards of safety, and expert service from our Care Leaders and healthcare partners.
Community Amenities (Coming Soon!)
- Spacious private suites & companion suites
- Intimate living rooms & conversational areas
- Lovely restaurant-style dining room
- Beautiful outdoor courtyards and patios
- Private family room for entertaining
- Resident beauty salon / barber shop
- Large, well-stocked resident library
- Spacious resident activities area
- Cable TV programming in common areas
- Low cost family and guest meals
- All utilities (except private telephone and cable)
- Pet-friendly: all cats and dogs must be pre-approved by our Executive Director, be house trained, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health
- 24-hour access to personal care staff
- Continuing care level programs
- Three delicious daily meals served restaurant-style
- Personalized service and care plans
- Regular family care planning meetings
- Physical, spiritual, recreational & social programs
- Housekeeping and linen services, personal and flat laundry
- Routine health and wellness checks
- Resident suite maintenance service
Other Services Available
- Greenfield affiliated pharmacy services
- Greenfield Medication Management Program
- Greenfield Incontinence Management Program
- On-site rehabilitation therapy specialists
- Transportation service for local physician visits
Financing Your Stay
At Greenfield, we’re committed to providing the highest quality of care without creating undue financial hardship for our residents or their loved ones. The starting price includes maintenance, laundry and housekeeping services, three delicious, nutritionist-approved meals per day, and other standard services.
We have experts on staff to help walk you through your financing options, which include (but are not limited to):
- Greenfield promotional discounts
- Veteran benefits
- Tax deductions
- Long-term care insurance
Contact Us to learn more about financing your stay at Greenfield.
Financial Resources for Residents and Families
- What will be the total cost of your stay? Use our financial calculator to start thinking about budget.
- Does a stay at Greenfield make financial sense? The answer may surprise you once you consider included services, like housekeeping and meals. Compare the cost of living at Greenfield vs. staying at home.
Activities and Events
Get in touch with nature along our well manicured and safe walking paths. Experience joyful movement in a gentle fitness class. Express yourself with arts and crafts. At Greenfield, you can pack your schedule with exciting new experiences, or enjoy peace and quiet taking in a story in our well-stocked library — or both! Whatever your passion, you can pursue it here in Woodstock.
- Health and wellness learning
- Cooking and baking classes
- Diverse social activities
- Daily exercise programs
- Group community excursions
- Multi-faith spiritual worship
- Musical and artistic activities
- Trivia, bingo, and other games
- Themed family dinners