Independence. Comfort. Excitement.
When your loved one stays at a Greenfield community, you can trust that they’ll receive not only the personal attention and warmth you’d expect from family, but also the most innovative and effective programs and resources, based on the latest and best research.
Come enjoy the versatility and freedom of our Independent Living communities. In spacious, beautifully furnished private apartments, residents can maintain the lifestyle they’re used to, the lifestyle they love — with customized care from our dedicated staff when they need it.
Our Assisted Living option is the ideal solution for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. Residents can reside in their own suites, enjoying their privacy and independence, while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and caring staff.
Our Reflections Program, based on the latest and most reliable research, provides an innovative approach to personalized care for seniors. We provide a safe and stimulating environment, while honoring the dignity and individuality of each resident.
Short-term stays are a perfect option for loved ones needing additional care or support for rehab therapy, after a hospitalization, or for brief periods of caregiver relief.
We partner with the area’s finest providers to provide the highest quality of life, comfort, and care for seniors who spend their final chapters in our communities.
Services & Amenities
At Greenfield, we help residents experience the independence and comforts of home, without the burden of daily chores and maintenance — more time to pursue the things they love most.
Standard Services for All Residents
- 24-hour access to personal care staff
- Delicious meals served restaurant style
- Individualized care plans and family meetings
- Social and recreational programs for residents and families
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Routine health and wellness checks
- Medication management
- Rehabilitation services
- Maintenance service in all suites
Standard Amenities for All Residents
- Private or companion suites
- Comfortable common areas to provide a quiet setting to relax with friends and family
- Media areas for resident and family enjoyment
- Secure and elegantly landscaped settings offering a place to enjoy nature and relax
- Emergency call response system in each suite
- Continuously monitored fire and safety system
- Cable and phone in each suite
- Ample resident parking
At Greenfield, we take care to ensure that each resident’s needs are met and offer additional services when required. Contact Us with any questions you may have, and learn more about financing your stay.
Financing Your Stay
At Greenfield, we’re committed to providing the highest quality of care without creating undue financial hardship for our residents or their loved ones, with pricing starting at $1155 per month.
We have experts on staff to help walk you through your financing options, which include (but are not limited to):
- Greenfield promotional discounts
- Veteran benefits
- Tax deductions
- Medicare/ Medicaid
- Long-term care insurance
Financial Resources for Residents and Families
- What will be the total cost of your stay? Use our financial calculator to start thinking about budget.
- Does a stay at Greenfield make financial sense? The answer may surprise you once you consider included services, like housekeeping and meals. Compare the cost of living at Greenfield vs. staying at home.
Activities and Events
Life at Greenfield Senior Living is filled with vibrant individual experiences, charged with the spirit of community. From fun holiday celebrations to walking groups to book clubs, Greenfield communities teem with activities that appeal to the varied lifestyles, interests, and backgrounds of our residents — all designed to foster independence, honor individuality, and nurture the spirit.
Activities and programs vary from community to community, and are infused with the individuality and unique magic of each locale. They include:
- Health and wellness programs
- Daily exercise
- Diverse social activities
- Group community excursions
- Intergenerational events
- Lifelong learning activities
- Community volunteer activities
- Spiritual worship
- Musical and artistic activities