Drink in the peaceful rural landscape of Glassboro, NJ ? or travel minutes down the road to Rowan University?s bustling college town. Either way, our community is the perfect place for farmhands and city slickers alike to spend their golden years, and we?re here to celebrate every day with you in style.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield at Cross Keys.
When you visit Greenfield, don?t be surprised to see residents arm in arm with staff, singing through the hallways, or discussing current events over cards and poker chips. Located near several world-class hospitals and health systems, our community offers not only access to the finest care, but a style of living that?s full of activity, social opportunities, and excitement.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can?t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it?s what makes us such a close community.
There is so much to love about Glassboro, it?s hard to know where to begin. There are the rolling acres of farmland. There?s the quick access to Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore. Our event calendar is packed with rural and urban outings, celebrations of all four seasons, and countless opportunities to make the most of life in this beautiful region.
- Mac & Cheese Cook OffJoin us for Connor's Mac & Cheese Cook Off to benefit childhood cancer research!
- Decades PartyCelebrating our 11 year anniversary with a western themed party!
- Cooking ClassesResidents get the chance to try making all sorts of foods such as homemade pizza!
- Apple PickingWhen apples are in season, residents pick their own and make some yummy desserts!
- Thanksgiving LuncheonSpecial Thanksgiving Luncheon with family and friends. So much to be thankful for.