From short-term retreats to hospice support, our dedicated, hand-picked staff ensures everyone in our community enjoys a fulfilling lifestyle according to their individual needs and wants — in an environment that combines the amenities and comforts of home with the safety, security, and accessibility your loved one needs.
Come enjoy the versatility and freedom of independent living communities. In spacious, beautifully furnished private apartments, residents can maintain the lifestyle they’re used to, the lifestyle they love — with customized care from our dedicated staff when they need it.
Bridges Care Services
Bridges Care Services is a specially designed program providing non-medical support for you or your loved one through daily companionship, emotional care, and daily assistance. Whether in the form of observation checks, appointment reminders, mobility assistance, or medication reminders, our friendly staff will be there when you can't. It’s the ideal solution for those who can still live independently but seek added support to get the most out of their days.
Short-term stays are a perfect option for loved ones needing additional care or support for rehab therapy, after a hospitalization, or for brief periods of caregiver relief.
We partner with the area’s finest providers to provide the highest quality of life, comfort, and care for seniors who spend their final chapters in our communities.
Services and Amenities
Senior living should be a treat for all five senses, and your loved one can expect nothing less at Greenfield Residences of Arlington. Residents with pets will love our fenced in dog park, and musicians will fall head over heels with the glossy baby grand piano in our impeccably furnished dining room.
At Greenfield, you can enjoy modern amenities, the highest standards of safety, and expert service from our Care Leaders and healthcare partners. Experience the best senior living has to offer in Arlington.
- Private apartments
- Full bathrooms with safety features
- Warmly decorated common areas
- Elegantly landscaped outdoor courtyards
- Emergency call response systems in every apartment
- Monitored fire and safety systems
- Television, computer, and media library areas
- Elegant dining rooms
- Full-service hair salon and barber shop
- Free scheduled transportation for activities and appointments
- Individually controlled heating and cooling in each apartment
- All utilities, including cable TV, included (except telephone)
- Low cost family and guest meals
- Free residential parking areas available
- Beautiful, spacious dog park
- Pet-friendly: all cats and dogs must be pre-approved by our Executive Director, be house trained, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health
- 24-hour access to personal care staff
- Personal Assistance Services available
- Three delicious daily meals served restaurant-style (two on weekends)
- Social and recreational Life Enrichment Program
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping service
- Routine blood pressure checks
- Resident apartment maintenance service
- Housekeeping and linen service weekly
Other Services Available
- Greenfield affiliated pharmacy services
- Greenfield Medication Management Program
- Greenfield Incontinence Management Program
- On-site visits by geriatric internist
- On-site rehabilitation therapy specialists
- Mobile laboratory and x-ray services
- Transportation service for local physician visits
- On-site visits by geriatric podiatrists
Financing Your Stay
At Greenfield, we’re committed to providing the highest quality of care without creating undue financial hardship for our residents or their loved ones, with pricing starting at $1710 per month. This includes maintenance, laundry and housekeeping services, three delicious, nutritionist-approved meals per day, and other standard services.
We have experts on staff to help walk you through your financing options, which include (but are not limited to):
- Greenfield promotional discounts
- Veteran benefits
- Tax deductions
- Long-term care insurance
Contact Us to learn more about financing your stay at Greenfield.
Financial Resources for Residents and Families
- What will be the total cost of your stay? Use our financial calculator to start thinking about budget.
- Does a stay at Greenfield make financial sense? The answer may surprise you once you consider included services, like housekeeping and meals. Compare the cost of living at Greenfield vs. staying at home.
Activities and Events
Chess masters. Pool sharks. Pianists. We believe that senior living means indulging in your passions, and we have activities and events to suit any taste. Channel your competitive side in a game of Wii Bowling. Harmonize with our choir. Try Tai Chi, water aerobics, or strength training — or all three! From daily scheduled activities to beloved events like our annual car show, fun is never hard to find at Greenfield.
- Health and wellness learning
- Diverse social activities
- Daily exercise programs
- Group community excursions
- Intergenerational activities
- Lifelong learning activities
- Community volunteer activities
- Multi-faith spiritual worship
- Computer skills technology
- Musical and artistic activities
See what exciting things are coming up at Greenfield.Download this month’s event calendar.