The opportunity to make a difference, ensuring dignity and self-expression, and living and working with responsibility and integrity — these are the core values of Greenfield Senior Living, and they’re what every member of our family embodies. When we build our team, we look for more than just a checklist of credentials. We look for words and actions that show love and caring.
When you combine passion with top quality training, best practices based on the latest research, and a culture that recognizes that people who love their jobs do great work, you create the kind of community seniors love to call home.
Community in Action
At Greenfield, we know service doesn’t end at the door. See how we give back, both to our residents and to the community at large.
- Check-in AngelsEvery check-in at our community on Facebook goes to a monthly charity. Check-in, Do good!
- Red Nose DayGreenfield participates in Red Nose Day, which has raised over $1 billion globally for kids in need.
- Toy Drive for ACHThis holiday we're collecting toys for ACH Child and Family Services.
- Breast Cancer Bake SaleRaising money to help fight breast cancer is just one of the many ways our residents give back to
- Book DriveWe've collected books for the faith based, non-profit organization, Our Father's Children.