Our dedicated, hand-picked staff ensures everyone in our community enjoys a fulfilling lifestyle according to their individual needs and wants — in an environment that combines the amenities and comforts of home with the safety, security, and accessibility your loved one needs.
At Greenfield, we know that providing quality care involves both the mind and the heart, and music plays a big part of daily life at our community. Live performances range from bluegrass bands to classical harpists, and our common living area features a piano for recreational use.
At Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg, our specially trained team addresses the unique needs of those living with memory related problems, providing a safe and secure environment with stimulating activities that bring joy, dignity, and independence to each day. Seniors can enjoy personalized programming designed to engage the mind, body, and spirit, while experiencing freedom of movement in a safe, exit-controlled context — providing added peace of mind for you and your loved one.
Our Short-term Stay Program is designed for those who need short term care without a long term financial commitment, and is ideal for those who need gentle assistance after surgery, during an illness, or as added support for home caregivers. Experience well deserved rest and relief knowing your loved is in a safe environment, surrounded by our caring Greenfield family.
We partner with the area’s finest providers to provide the highest quality of life, comfort, and care for seniors who spend their final chapters in our communities.
Services & Amenities
Reflections of Strasburg combines the charm and natural beauty of the Shenandoah Valley with modern amenities, the highest standards of safety, and expert service from our Care Leaders and healthcare partners.
Stroll down our brightly landscaped walking path, or enjoy a moment of quiet on the covered porch overlooking our peaceful courtyard. When you come inside, the sunlight follows, streaming in from our big, bright windows. Experience a treat for all five senses when you stay with Greenfield.
- Private and semi-private suite options
- Full bathrooms with safety features
- In-suite emergency call response systems
- Cable television in each suite
- All utilities included (except telephone)
- Warmly decorated common areas
- Large, bright dining room
- Beautiful private dining area for family gatherings
- Full-service hair salon and barber shop
- Monitored fire and safety system
- Guest meals
- Elegantly landscaped outdoor courtyards
- Outdoor covered porches with rocking chairs
- Pet-friendly: all cats and dogs must be pre-approved by our Executive Director, be house trained, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health
- 24/7 access to personal care staff
- Progressive memory care program
- Continuing care level programs
- Three delicious, nutritious daily meals
- Semi-annual individualized service and care plans
- Regular family care planning meetings
- Social and recreational Life Enrichment Program
- Daily laundry and housekeeping service
- Routine health and wellness checks
- Resident suite maintenance service
- Programs with spa-like comfort and calming activities
Other Services Available
- Greenfield affiliated pharmacy services
- Greenfield Medication Management Program
- Greenfield Incontinence Management Program
- On-site visits by geriatric internist
- On-site visits by geriatric mental health professionals
- On-site rehabilitation therapy specialists
- Mobile laboratory and x-ray services
- Transportation service for local physician visits
- Resident wander and alert technology
- Gentle pets on-site
Financing Your Stay
At Greenfield, we’re committed to providing the highest quality of care without creating undue financial hardship for our residents or their loved ones, with pricing starting at $2720 per month. This includes maintenance, laundry and housekeeping services, three delicious, nutritionist-approved meals per day, and other standard services.
We have experts on staff to help walk you through your financing options, which include (but are not limited to):
- Greenfield promotional discounts
- Veteran benefits
- Tax deductions
- Long-term care insurance
Contact Us to learn more about financing your stay at Greenfield.
Financial Resources for Residents and Families
- What will be the total cost of your stay? Use our financial calculator to start thinking about budget.
- Does a stay at Greenfield make financial sense? The answer may surprise you once you consider included services, like housekeeping and meals. Compare the cost of living at Greenfield vs. staying at home.
Activities and Events
From religious services and exercise classes to safe, exciting trips into town to shop, take in a museum, or experience the natural beauty of this mountainous region, Greenfield Reflections of Strasburg offers innovative opportunities for residents with cognitive decline to feel stimulated and engaged.
- Health and wellness learning
- Diverse social activities
- Daily exercise programs
- Group community excursions
- Intergenerational activities
- Lifelong learning activities
- Community volunteer activities
- Multi-faith spiritual worship
- Computer skills technology
- Musical and artistic activities
See what exciting things are coming up at Greenfield.Download this month's event calendar