Seniors with a love of life and a healthy appetite for fun have helped us create a warm, one-of-a-kind community to meet new friends, bond over healthy, mouth-watering cuisine, and learn new things every day.
Stay inspired. Stay you. Stay with Greenfield of Spotsylvania.
When you visit Greenfield, it doesn’t take long to see why we’ve been voted Best Assisted Living by Caring.com two years in a row. You feel it in the common areas, where seniors play games, catch up on sports, and share cherished memories with each other — and with enraptured staff. You see it on loved ones’ faces when they see how active and fulfilled their parents and grandparents are. We’re proud to have created something truly magical in Fredericksburg, VA.
Everyone who comes to work with us comes with purpose: to live the Greenfield mission and values and elevate the senior living experience. We train our Care Leaders on best practices, but some things can’t be taught: compassion, integrity, a passion for service and advocacy. These are the things we look for in every member of the Greenfield family, and it’s what makes us such a tight-knit community.
From excursions on the town to historic landmarks (and even more historic shopping) to regular fitness classes, outdoor activities, and manicures, seniors at Greenfield love packing their schedules full of activity — and look good doing it. Country music fans, history buffs, gardeners, and enthusiasts of all stripes can continue to pursue their passions in our bustling community.
- Christmas PartyEat, drink and be merry! Join us December 7th for our Christmas Party!
- Halloween PartyResidents and the staff enjoyed dressing up for Halloween!
- Veteran's DayCruisin For Heroes was part of our Veteran's Day celebration which raised funds for the Fisher
- Fall FestivalResidents and the team enjoyed our annual Fall Festival!
- Tea SocialJoin us for our monthly tea social!